Most startups fail.
They fail because they cannot find a reliable way of getting customers. Being in the early stages means your small team is strapped for resources. Everything is priority 1 - talking with customers, fixing the broken product, trying new marketing ideas, eating, everything.
First off, I just want to say - you're doing great. The fact that you've been able to survive this long means you're onto something. Good things are just around the corner.
Edgar and I have both been there - spending months working on a business that eventually didn't work out. All because we didn't know how to consistently get traffic through the door that turns into revenue.
After years of work, we found SEO to be holy grail we've been looking for. The idea is beautiful:
- You write content once and people read, find it useful, buy from you
What's even better is:
- It grows exponentially
- There's no additional costs after the initial writing
- Customers find you instead of you having to find them (makes converting much much easier)
This is the reason why we are now both building Engyne so that we can help early stage SaaS founders like you build a scalable SEO strategy that brings in traffic day in and day out as you focus on building the product.
In an ideal world, you build the product and Engyne brings you the customers.
In this post, you will learn about Engyne, how it works, and how you can get started with it. By the end of this read, you'll be pumped to kickstart your SEO journey with Engyne!
What is Engyne?
Engyne is a no-code platform that brings everything you need to do SEO effectively under one roof - content strategy, writing, publishing and analytics. This means you don't need a separate tool for keyword research, another one for writing, another one to see how your traffic is doing.
Best No-Code SEO Platform for B2B SaaS Dashboard: EngyneEngyne helps you by:
- Creating a content strategy: Engyne will create a personalized content strategy for you that puts together what topics you should be writing about (and how much traffic it will bring) to build topical authority.
- Writing: Engyne takes a human-in-the-loop approach to help you write faster with AI. A post that would take you weeks to research, write, and publish can be put together in under 10 minutes. By bringing in your knowledge base, along with your brand voice, you can write consistent sounding content that your audience will love to read.
- Publishing: Engyne integrates with your favorite web platforms like Webflow, Framer and even Wordpress to publish directly to the /blog subfolder.
- Analytics: With a real-time connection to Google Search Console and pageview analytics, Engyne can surface how your content is performing and what needs to be improved.
As you can see, Engyne is a game-changer for organic growth. It's like the magic key that opens the "black box" of SEO, which typically an unnecessarily complex and costly affair.
How Engyne Works
Engyne is meant to be as super simple to use for startup marketers. We combine the magic of good SEO workflows with AI to really kick your SEO efforts into high gear. Here's how it works inside:
Engyne's Content Strategy helps you write content pertaining to your software's buyer journey. By writing in this sequence, you can carefully move a prospect from top of the funnel to middle and then to the bottom where they will make the purchase.
Content Strategy in Engyne
Editorial blog posts are your typical one-off long form posts that you see on the Internet. While Engyne can easily can do that, it's really built to eventually scale up your content production using Programmatic SEO. Zapier used Programmatic SEO to get to a $5B valuation just last year.
Typically, you would have to hire a number of Growth Engineers to pull something like this off but Engyne provides this out of the box. Here's how you can scalably create competitor pages using Programmatic SEO using Engyne.
Programmatic SEO in Engyne
Once you connect your Google Search Console, Engyne keeps an eye on how many impressions you're getting and how well they are converting into clicks.
Analytics in Engyne
Every Engyne-rendered looks incredible - featured/recent blog feed, responsive design, micro-animations all come out of the box.
Sample Engyne-rendered blog preview
How to Get Started with Engyne
Currently, Engyne is closed private beta. Book a call with us on the Engyne website to learn how we can work together.
Now that you know what Engyne is and how it works, it's time to take the plunge and start your SEO journey with Engyne. Remember, SEO is not a one-time effort but a continuous process. So, keep publishing content, keep targeting keywords, and keep tracking your results. With Engyne, SEO is no longer a "black box" but a powerful tool that's within your reach.